Dear Valued Guests:
We are happy to announce that we will be reopening Zone 4 on June 1st! We are very busy making the recommended changes to our establishment given to us by WorkSafe BC in order to keep our guests and our stylists safe and healthy while we continue to give you all amazing hair!
Our online booking is now open for you again!
There has been a few changes to our policies and procedures:
-We are appointment only. Walk ins are no longer permitted. Please call the salon at 250-398-8812 or book your appointment here.
- If you are sick, or if a family member is or has been sick in the last 14 days, please do not enter the salon. If you are showing symptoms of fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath, please do not enter. Call and cancel your appointment. You will NOT be charged a cancellation fee for missed appointments due to sickness!
-Masks are required for everyone to wear (including stylists). If you have one, please bring it. If you do not have one, we will give each of our clients one reusable mask. We ask that you take it home after your appointment, wash it and put it in a ziplock bag and put it in your purse, or vehicle so you can bring it to your next appointment. We will also have disposable masks available for a small fee.
-We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols including high touch areas to keep you safe. All of our stylists have been required to take an infection control course so they are properly trained in new sanitization procedures.
- We have had to remove our waiting room, so please knock on our door when you arrive as it will be locked. Our stylists will greet you and let you in when they are ready for your appointment.
- Please be on time. We have to do a lot of extra disinfecting in between each guest to ensure that everyone stays safe and healthy. If you are late, it can make us late too. We understand that sometimes it happens, just as it sometimes happens that our stylists run late also. We just ask that you try your best to be on time and we will do the same! If you are more than 15 minutes late we may not be able to complete your service and a no show fee may be charged.
- Please come to your appointment alone. There is special consideration for children or people in need of a support person.
- We are still making our washrooms available to guests, but we do ask that you try to use your washroom at home before you come to the salon.
-Please consider shopping for your retail while you are here for your service.
- Please be kind and respectful of our stylists. We understand that these are very trying times, but we are all just learning how to navigate through these new times while still giving you the excellent level of service that our guests have come to know at Zone 4. Please be patient as we get used to this new way of doing things.
Change isn't easy, but we are so excited to be back doing what we love!
See you in June!
Owner and Master Colourist at Zone 4 Hair Design
WOMAN'S HAIRCUT & STYLE (short)
WOMANS HAIRCUT & STYLE (long )
FULL CUT AND COLOUR
(includes cut and style)
(includes cut and style)
CONSULTATION (ALWAYS FREE)